Ingredients – Soft dry apricots, pecan and cashew nuts, mango, pineapple, clementine & agave nectar
Very creamy and refreshing, this tart is a nice fruity end to a nice meal. The soft dry apricots and nuts crust is delicious and could be easily eaten on its own. I will keep this combo in mind when making power nut bars.
Here is how to make this fruity summer tart (using a standard coffee mug):
Makes 4 tartelettes
For the crust
1 cup of soft dry apricots
1 cup of pecan nuts
For the fruity layer
1 cup of cashew nuts
1/2 small pineapple
3 tbsp of agave nectar
– To make the crust simply blend the apricots and pecan nuts together. Once you obtain a delicious sticky mixture, just press it down your tartelette dishes and put them in the fridge while making your fruity layer.
– To make the fruity layer you only need to blend the cashew nuts (pre-soaked in water for at least one hour to make them soft), then add all the fruits and the agave nectar. Blend well until you have a creamy mixture.
– Take the tartelette dishes out of the fridge and pour the fruity mixture on top.
– Put them in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
– Take them out of the freezer 15 minutes before serving. You can add grated coconut or fresh fruits on top if you want.
– Et voilà!