Ingredients – Banana, apple, raw sugar, ground flaxseed, gluten free self-raising flour, almond milk, non dairy butter, vanilla.
Last month it was one of my very good friends’ womanisation aka 30th! She is a funny lady, she doesn’t like cakes. Yes, that’s true! I always thought you shouldn’t trust a skinny cook……what about someone who doesn’t like cakes?! Well, I think I can trust her, she still is a good person. Why am I telling you this? Because Emma (that’s it, I said her name…Emma is the person on this world who doesn’t like cake) only like Banana Bread. This is as close a cake as she can eat! So I tried to make a vegan banana bread for her. Here is the result!
Here is how to make this banana bread:
125 g of non-dairy butter (soya or vegetal)
150g of raw sugar
1 tsp of vanilla
1 flaxseed egg
2 very ripe bananas
190 self-raising flour
60 ml of almond milk
– First melt the butter, sugar & vanilla in a saucepan.
– Remove from the heat and add the bananas (mash them before)
– Add the flaxseed egg (to make a flaxseed egg add 3 tsp of luke warm water to 1 tsp of ground flaxseed. Leave it to set for 1 or 2 minutes then stir well)
– Stir in the flour and then the milk.
– Pour in tin.
– Bake for 170c for about 35 minutes.
– Et voilà!